RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Once an order has been placed, if you choose to cancel it BEFORE it ships, there is a 10% cancellation fee. This is to cover the non-refundable fees from the processing company. Once it has been marked shipped, we can NOT cancel or change your order. NO EXCEPTIONS.
WE ONLY OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR RETURNS. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS TO ORIGINAL METHOD OF PAYMENT. We hope this will encourage you to take your time in selecting your purchases and feel free to reach out to us with any questions regarding sizing or styling. Store Credit never expires. We get new styles weekly and hope we can assist you in finding something new if your purchase doesn't work out!
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STORE CREDIT? Expect an emailed E-Giftcard within 3 business days of the delivery of your Return at our warehouse. Store Credit is not processed the day your item is delivered. It must be sorted, inspected, and processed. You are not credited back shipping. Thank you for your patience!
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO RETURN MY PURCHASE? Merchandise must be returned within 10 calendar days from the delivery date. Post mark date must be within this time frame or your return will not be accepted. After that period, no orders will be eligible for return.
DO YOU ISSUE RETURN LABELS? At this time, we do not issue return labels. You are responsible for shipping back your return. We do not credit the return shipping cost. Please consider using a trackable shipping service.
WHERE DO I MAIL MY RETURN TO?
Happily Ever Aften
P.O. Box 2416
Baytown, TX 77522
Due to our limited hours, USPS/FEDEX/UPS will not deliver to our warehouse location. Therefore, we can NOT accept returns at our 4553-C Garth Road location. Please send all returns to our P.O. Box. If mailed to our 4553-C location, your package will be marked as undeliverable by the carrier and sent back to you.
WHERE DO I PICK UP OR RETURN IN PERSON?
Happily Ever Aften
4553-C Garth Road
Baytown, TX 77521
Due to our limited hours, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for order pick up or in person return/exchange. This way we can assure someone will be on location to help assist you. Again, we can not accept deliveries at this location. Do not mail your return here.
WHAT DO I NEED TO INCLUDE WITH MY RETURN? Original invoice must be in your return package. If you do not have your original invoice, you can print out your order confirmation email or go to your customer profile on our website and print out your order summary. Please include your Full Name on the return label, as well as your order number on the outside of the package.
RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE IN NEW CONDITION. Merchandise must be new and re-sellable condition. Items must be unwashed and unworn. If there are any signs of wear on the the merchandise, your return will be declined. Unfortunately we can not accept any return or exchange that is damaged due to the following:
- Staining (Food, Makeup, Bleach, Marker/Pen, Sweat, Dirt, Etc.
- Wear & Tear (Ripping, Tearing or Stretching)
- Scent (Perfume, Body Oder, Cigarettes, Etc.)
- Pet Hair
- Any sort of alteration
If your order is found to contain any of the above conditions, you will be charged a fee so that the merchandise can be mailed back to you. If you decline this charge, your item(s) will be donated to charity. So please make sure your returns adhere to our return policy to avoid such a charge.
WHAT ITEMS ARE CONSIDERED FINAL SALE? The following conditions are considered final sale and are not eligible for return nor exchange.
If your order is found to contain any of these conditions, your return will meet the same charge as above ( Please see: RETURNED ITEMS MUST BE IN NEW CONDITION).
ADDITIONAL RETURN DETAILS:
- If paid with Sezzle and you’d like to return the item, the same policy stands. Only store credit will be given and you will be required to finish paying off the item through Sezzle.
- Should your order come with Free Shipping, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from your store credit.
- Shipping Charges are non-refundable.
- Returns due to refusal of delivery or refusal of custom/duty or any other related charges will receive a 15% restock fee, including the deduction of original cost of shipping.
- Store credit cannot be applied to future purchases until the return is processed. Meaning, you can not apply the store credit before we have actually issued it to you.
- Please allow 3 business days for return processing.
- Preorders of backordered items may ship separately.
- Exchanges must be the same item, but different size request.
- We are not able to exchange for different items.
- We do NOT HOLD items for exchange.
- If you need a different size in your item, note your size exchange on your invoice and send it back to our PO Box in Baytown. If we have the item in stock in your requested size, we will send it to you. If we don't have your requested size, we will send you an egift card with store credit.
- An exchange can only be made once from the original order. Once you have exchanged an item, you can not exchange it again.
Shoe Return Policy
- Shoes must be UNWORN (no signs of wear).
- Please test your shoes out on a carpeted area to prevent and marks or damage done to the sole of the shoes.
- Merchandise must be in original packaging with the original invoice included.
- Any shoe box that is damaged by sender (taped up or postage stamped) will not be exchanged nor will store credit be given.
- Shoe returns must adhere to all of our requirements from our Return Policy above.